Morning at Oratory Prep

Picture of a Oratory student next to the ram statue near the DaGaeta building
Picture of a Oratory student waking up from a quick nap outside of the DaGaeta building
Picture of birds sitting together on a fence

I enjoyed how I was able to take pictures of different objects and subjects in different areas with different colors, shades, etc. I also enjoyed taking pictures of the area around Oratory as there are many trees and buildings nearby. Overall, it was extremely fun to do, especially since I got to work with other students.

The biggest challenge that I faced was taking pictures of things on the scavenger hunt that were difficult to find outside. For example, it was hard to find someone with a shadow because it was extremely cloudy. Another example was when I had to take a picture of something smaller than a mouse because there weren’t any animals or any items that were smaller (eventually I found a woodchip and a shadow)

Take more pictures with more emotion and meaning. These pictures were more of a subject having to be taken than seeing something in the moment. It was extremely enjoyable, but I wish I could’ve done that.